MoTrek AdventuresRead more
Experienced Tour Guides and Nature Lovers
Consider trekking with Motrek Adventures if you want to spice up your next trip with an intriguing and fascinating tour. We are experienced Tour Guides and nature lovers with over 8 years of experience guiding travelers who want to learn about nature, the flora and wildlife of Mauritius, and adventure in a safe, entertaining, and unique way. Motrek Adventures is one of the most prestigious outdoor adventure companies in Mauritius. The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority and other interested organizations have proudly approved this initiative for the preservation of the island's exquisite flora and fauna. Our Mauritian guides are certified and qualified to entertain and secure your trekking, sightseeing, camping, hiking, mountain climbing and team building activities to allow you to take advantage of what the island has to offer in terms of outdoor activities. Mauritius, being a volcanically formed island, will astound you with the magnificence of its terrain, which includes waterfalls, mountains, and nature parks. However, some of these stunning locations are difficult to get on your own, and you may not have the necessary sporting equipment to make the most of them. So, whatever land or water activities you have planned, give us a call and let one of our professionals take you out for an unforgettable day.
Activities offered with qualified instructors (& with safety gears where applicable including harness, helmet & life jacket) :
- Hiking: Petrin - Black River Gorges National Park for a duration 4 hours
- Hiking: Le Pouce Mountain for a duration of 3 hours. Include panorama view of the island at the top
- Camping: for a duration 24 hours
- Team building: Tailor-made / Eco-tourism activities
- Sightseeing at some National Parks. You'll get to observe the island's vegetation and fauna. Swimming is optional
- Camping in the wild & include river hiking, night walk, bonfire & live music with tents, food and beverages provided
- Climbing & Hiking: Pieter Both Mountain from La Laura for a duration of 7 hours using safety gear
- Hiking to Cascade Leon & River for a duration 3 hours
- Hiking, swimming & jumping at 7 Cascades (Tamarind Falls) for a duration of 3 hours (Safety gears provided)
- Hiking at St Aubin river near Exil Lodges half day
- Hiking (Eco-Hike) at Le Morne mountain for a duration of 4 hours with panoramic view on the South-west coast
- Hiking of 4 hours at the waterfall of Eau Bleue. This includes abseiling, jumping & swimming at Eau Bleue waterfalls. A unique experience!
MoTrek is made up of a young & dynamic a group of guides who will make your tour exceptional. The most experienced one is Freddy with more than 9 years of experience in the outdoor field such as life saver, rescuer and first aider. Freddy is a holder of a valid license and certified guide endorsed by the Mauritius Tourism Authority. His hobbies are fishing and cooking Mauritian food.